funny quiz questions & answers. Part II

funny quiz questions & answers. Part II

 

1.   I am a fruit, a bird, a person. Who am I?

2.   I have keys but no locks. I have space but no rooms. I have enter but no exit.

3.   I hold most of the world’s fresh water. But I am a desert

4.   I am a seed. I look like a lady bug. I can kill a human being.

5.   I am a small settlement in a remote place. I have a renowned play in my name by Shakespeare. What am I?

6.   I am a bird, I am a country

7.   I am the Largest continent in terms of area

8.   I am the only floating post office in the world

9.   I am a body part. I am a baby elephant

10.                     I am the largest fruit in the World grown on a tree,

For Answers, See the video below

1. 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisonous bird- Hooded pitohui the only known bird to be toxic,

Interesting facts about New Zealand